Sunday, April 9, 2017

More CCR and Finalizing the Opening

        I have filmed most of my CCR.  I have addressed the conventions Taking Back Jamie is both embracing and challenging, representation, how it engages with audiences, and how it would be distributed as a real media text. In order to liven up the commentary, I am collecting video clips from my inspirations, such as Kill Bill, to include in the CCR. On top of that, I tried to speak in a lively voice. Tomorrow, I will be directly commentating over the opening, and I will use that time to talk about my production skills and technologies I used.
        The editing for Taking Back Jamie has been finished. All the music and sound effects are in. I have included the title screen of the movie. I opted out of creating a production company sequence because of my lack of time, and my new idea. I decided to have written background information on the screen, as I spoke about in yesterday's post, and I realized that the two slides plus the title screen at the end is going to max out my two minutes. This is indeed accepted by me, because I like the idea of providing background information to make the text being presented more meaningful.
        As the process comes to a close, I don't really have much more to say about technicalities. When I do post the opening and the CCR, I will reflect on a few more things, but as of now, I am content knowing the minor tweaking and finalizing process is underway.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection!

        Since this is the post containing my Creative Critical Reflection, I would like to take this time to reflect. I can hardly believe...