Monday, April 10, 2017

My Final Project!

        I am ecstatic to be posting the opening for my short film called Taking Back Jamie. My work is complete at last. To produce my film opening, I used an iPhone to film. My friends Tabby and Julia, and my brother Austin all act in the opening. I used Premiere Pro to edit, along with the help of my friend Chloe, and incompetech.com for music. This has truly been a humbling and rewarding experience, and I hope you enjoy what I have created.

        Click here to view the opening.



“Adobe Premiere Pro CC.” Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CC | Download Video Editing Software Free Trial, www.adobe.com/products/premiere.html. Accessed 10 Apr. 2017.

“Incompetech Music Search.” Incompetech, incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/music.html. Accessed 10 Apr. 2017.

Giphy. “Drinking GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY.” GIPHY, giphy.com/gifs/leonardo-dicaprio-drinking-fireworks-GCLlQnV7wzKLu. Accessed 10 Apr. 2017.






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection!

        Since this is the post containing my Creative Critical Reflection, I would like to take this time to reflect. I can hardly believe...