Friday, April 7, 2017

Title Screens and Graphics

        The editing for my opening is basically finished, minus the music and the title screens. I have about fifteen seconds leftover, and I was thinking about how I would fill up the time. Since the beginning of the project process, I have wanted to include graphics of some sort. To fill up time, and also make the story a bit more clear, I want to include a slide or two of background information about the story. Each slide will have about two lines, and I can keep the slides up for five to seven seconds each. I also want to include a production company logo, which I am working on right know. The production logo will be up for about three seconds. Finally, there is the title screen, which will be up for two to three seconds. In total, all of these graphics have the ability to reach 20 seconds, which is more than enough time.
        In the background summary, I want to talk about the epidemic of children abductions that swept the nation and how Mariel wants to find her brother. I will probably include numerical specifics about how long the abductions have been happening and how long Jamie has been gone because audiences will better understand Mariel's frustration and sympathize with her. It also makes the interaction shown at the beginning all the more meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection!

        Since this is the post containing my Creative Critical Reflection, I would like to take this time to reflect. I can hardly believe...