Friday, March 31, 2017

Storyboard and Sound Foley

Storyboards are very helpful and important, and I am glad I made one before my second round of filming. Here is the official outline I used to film my opening. I will begin editing tomorrow.




                                           
      













I also conducted foley. I borrowed a small microphone that plugs into your phone from Mrs. Stoklosa. It allowed for me to have significantly better sound in my videos. For punches, I hit and punched a raw chicken. I made stabbing noises by stabbing a watermelon through the skin. I will probably enhance the sounds, but here is the raw footage.
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection!

        Since this is the post containing my Creative Critical Reflection, I would like to take this time to reflect. I can hardly believe...