Thursday, March 23, 2017

Group Observations

        Earlier this week, our class was split into groups and we discussed our progress on our individual projects. I talked about where the inspiration for my project came from, what the basic storyline is, and how I plan to execute the idea. The critiques and suggestions I received helped me move my project forward immensely.
        One of the most helpful suggestions involved the combat situation. Since I was hesitant to include actual fighting, someone suggested that I use silhouettes. I thought this was a brilliant idea, and much better than implied combat. Plus, it will fit in with my idea to use low key lighting. The use of music during the fighting scene was also brought up, and I am glad it was, because I had almost forgot about that. Further, I asked if any of them knew of a good filming location, such as a desolate warehouse. Once I found out the complications of getting there; however, it made me realize I needed to change my location. Now, I plan to film in my very own neighborhood. Thankfully, they all said they thought my idea was good and entertaining, which is, obviously, very important.
        I am taking all of these critiques into immense consideration as I write my script and create my storyboard. I can’t wait to see how my final ideas pan out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection!

        Since this is the post containing my Creative Critical Reflection, I would like to take this time to reflect. I can hardly believe...