Sunday, March 26, 2017

Stress

        This is not how I wanted today's post to go. I filmed today, and I thought that all of my ideas were spot on and going to look great. I was very wrong.
        The low key lighting backfired. Big time. It is very hard to see any detail in the majority of my shots. The fighting silhouettes look like floating heads and limbs. Some things were filmed in daylight and perfectly useable, others are much too dark. I also feel like I did not get a good variety of angles. I had an outline, but it was much too vague and I had too much faith in myself to get all the shots I needed right on the spot. Honestly, I am very disappointed in myself. Things would have gone so much better today if I hadn't tried to do something so difficult and prepared more. I am pretty upset, to be frank.
        Now, I am very stressed and concerned. This mishap throws off my entire schedule, and is going to cause me to have to take away much more time from my other classes. My actors also have to come back and film with me during the week, and we seem to have conflicting schedules. We may have to film on Friday, and I'll have to cram all editing in on Saturday and Sunday. This is not good and I am kind of freaking out. I have to think of a solution, because things aren't looking so great as of now. I am sorry for such a negative post, I'm just a bit beside myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection!

        Since this is the post containing my Creative Critical Reflection, I would like to take this time to reflect. I can hardly believe...