Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Scheduling and Planning

With only four weeks left to produce my film opening, edit it, and make my creative critical reflection, I know a schedule needs to be made. Inspiration for my piece struck yesterday, (look out for the next post!) and it is imperative that I come up with a plan to execute everything as efficiently and stress-free as possible.
To assure a successful venture, I pondered all that is being asked of me. In order to produce quality material, I need time to do everything. I figured a week for each criterion is more than enough.
I decided that I am going to work on the screenplay/storyboard and character planning/sketches this week, attempt to film this weekend, next week, and next weekend, edit the following week, and then, in the final week, make my CCR.
I am aware that I could finish many things in less than an entire week, such as filming. I will account for this and change my schedule if such is applicable. I do believe that spacing out all of my responsibilities this way; however, makes it look much less intimidating. Having large spans of time to complete each task is also a good idea because I have time to figure out any changes that need to be made in the content of the project itself. I allow room for error, because errors can be corrected when there is ample time.
I found a wonderful website that allowed me to create the calendar outlines below. Of course, these are still subject to edits, but a very helpful outline nonetheless. Now, the trick is to stick to everything!




“Printable 2017 Calendar.” Printable 2017 Calendar, print-a-calendar.com/. Accessed 14 Mar. 2017.

“March 2017 Printable Calendar.” March 2017 Printable Calendar, print-a-calendar.com/march-2017. Accessed 14 Mar. 2017.

“April 2017 Printable Calendar.” April 2017 Printable Calendar, print-a-calendar.com/april-2017. Accessed 14 Mar. 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection!

        Since this is the post containing my Creative Critical Reflection, I would like to take this time to reflect. I can hardly believe...